- Under 7 to Under 11 – $350
- Under 12 to Under 18 – $395
- Seniors – $480
To be eligible for:
- U7 to U11 – the maximum age a child can be turning in 2018 is 11
- U12 to U18 – the maximum age a child can be turning in 2018 is 18.
- Seniors – the minimum age in 2018 is turning 19.
How to Register
Note: You must register one child at a time. When registering the second child, you may ignore step 1 if your already login in or have an existing account.
- You must first create a login account
- Navigate to Registration Form menu
- Complete Registration form and click “Submit”.
- You must check the “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” check box
- You must also select the option you prefer regarding “consent for photographs of you or your child to be taken for for the purposes” described.
- You will be directed to the membership appropriate. Click the membership presented.
- Select your preferred payment method. “Paypal” or “Bank transfer”
- You must check the “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” check box.
- Click “Purchase”
- If “Paypal” is selected, you will be redirected to the Paypal portal to complete you membership payment.
- If “Bank Transfer” is selected, you will see a confirmation page and an email will be sent with the details of the account details to transfer funds either at the bank or your online banking or in person at the club.
- Your registration will be placed in “pending” until such time that the club reconciles the payment made.
If you are registering multiple children (siblings), please only select the preferred payment method as “bank transfer” so that we may adjust the fee due.